Introduction to Non-Linear Movement™
with Emily Cooper
1. Friday 16th February – SOLD OUT
2. Friday 16th March – SOLD OUT
3. Friday 6th April: 6.30pm-8pm
4. Friday 11th May: 6.30pm-8pm
5. Friday 1st June: 6:30pm-8pm
The Non-Linear Movement Method® (NLMM) is a powerful somatic method developed by Michaela Boehm, with the assistance of Steve James.
Emily from Hands Heart & Feet completed a teacher training with Michaela and Steve, and is very excited to offer a series of Introduction to Non-Linear Movement™ Workshops in the Blue Mountains.
Non-Linear is a gentle, unchoreographed movement method, in which participants enter a self-guided exploration.
Classes are held on a yoga mat or blanket.
Non-Linear has many powerful applications, including:
– Smooths out the nervous system
– Processes and identifies emotions
– Awakens energy and sensation
– Releases trauma patterns into flow
– Unites mind and body in intimacy with physical sensation
– Creates high bodily responsiveness
– Opens access to bodily wisdom
For more information about the Non-Linear Movement Method®: www.thenonlinearmovementmethod.com
If you’re interested to try it out, please feel very welcome to come along.
$25 per workshop or $20 per workshop if you book for 2 or more
BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES:
Places are limited so bookings are essential.
For bookings & enquiries:
– email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– or call / text: 0405 517 759